Friday 2 November 2012







Wow! This is my first award :) I'm so happy for it!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say "you’re doing a great job". It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!

When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)


I wan to thank tonnomura for the nomination.

That's the qusestshions I was asked


1. What's your favorite sport?

I love swimming and horse riding. It's not like I've got plenty of time to do it tho, but I'm thinking about starting to go swimming when my little boy is a bit bigger to swim with me.
I started taking horse riding lessons when I was 18, but I never had enough money to carry on with this hobby.

2. What's your favorite Fall nail polish?



3. What's your favourite movie?

"Sweet Home Alabama"

4. Do you prefer tea or coffee?

I absolutely love the taste of coffee, but recently I only drink tea because I'm breastfeeding.

5. Do you play any musical instrument?

No

6. What country would you like to visit soon?

I would love to go the USA. I find this country fascinating and full of surprises.

7. Are you quiet or outgoing?

I'm rather outgoing than quiet.

8. Do you like candles?

I absolutely love candles. I have them in every room. My husband says that I've got candles obsession. I love to spend winter evenings just with the candles on or take a bath looking at the candle glow.


9. What will you be for Halloween?

Because we've got a little kiddie now and can't go anywhere I am not going to dress up this ear. I got two costumes for Jacob. He could have been a pumpkin or a little devil, but I chose pumpkin outfit :)

10. Do you prefer winter or summer?

I definitely prefer summer. I hate being cold and that it takes so long to get dressed before I can go outside.

11. Ice cream or Yogurt?

I really like both but if I had to choose than probably I would go for a yogurt. Simply because I love the fact that it's not only yummy but also healthy.

That's the blogs I want to nominate:

wszystkodlamamidzieci
dzidziusiowo
wyczekana
Zuzia i jej maly swiat
natalie
overthecrescentmoon
odpoczynekdladuszy
aleja57
bijourgirl
madivacreative
babskaamatorskagrupafotograficzna



That's the questions I would like to ask:

1. If you could change your name, would you? What would it be?
2. What's your favorite drink?
3. What's your favorite meal?
4. If you could trade places with one person for one day, who would it be and why?
5. What is your signature dish?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Do you prefer mountains or sea?
8. What's your favourite film?
9. What blogs do you fallow?
10. Which celebrity would you like to date?
11. Do you have any hobbies? If yes, than what is it?

10 komentarze:

  1. Dziękuję za nominację, jest mi bardzo miło;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nie ma za co. Zaslugujesz na nia. Pozdrawiam :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by...it was great learning these facts about you....Wishing you a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and have a great weekend yourself :)

      Delete
  3. Dziękuję za nominację :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dzięki za nominację. Muszę sobie przetłumaczyć z angielskiego te wszystkie pytania :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination. I'll have to think about my answers to those questions. Your little pumpkin is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for nominating me! That is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dzień dobry kochana :)
    Bardzo się cieszę z otrzymanego wyróżnienia :) Dziękuję Ci z całego serca. Na tych wszystkich nagrodach blogowych strasznie mało się znam, dlatego u mnie dopiero teraz post o tym :)Pięknie się zapowiada Twój blog :) oczywiście dodaje się do obserwujących :) buziaki :)

    ReplyDelete