Wednesday 31 October 2012

I woke up at 5:00 this morning by my baby crying in his room. He usually sleeps all the way through the night so I was a bit surprised by that. He couldn't settle for an hour so I took him to bed with me and that was a very wise decision. He started projectile vomiting at about 7:00 all over me, bed, floor, walls....you name it.... I couldn't call the Surgery until 8:00 (opening hours) and was on my own at home. Jacob looked so poorly and floppy without an energy to cry. it was like hell.
We are back home after seeing doctor. He didn't know what was the reason and told me to keep an eye on him... Hmm isn't it the same thing I'm doing every single day?
By the way, JJ is feeling much better now and even playing with his little tikes car.

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment