Thursday 3 March 2011

Yesterday I got two free tickets to the concert from my boss. His two members of family bought them but they couldn't come, so he asked weather me and my husband want to go with him and his son. So yesterday night we ended up in Nottingham on the "Sound of guns" rock concert. It was so cool.! Even thou me or my hubby never listen to this type of music we truly enjoyed it. It was nice to introduce my husband to my boss and his son. He is the coolest boss I could dream of. At the end of the concert he dragged me backstage to introduce me to whole band and take some more pictures. I basically ended up taking photos with every  member of the band.
 
 My husband just texted me that he would like to do it more often because he likes to much to see me smile. How nice is that :)


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment